Tips and methods to treat worms with folk remedies
Since ancient times people fight worms with natural remedies. Let’s figure out which remedies really work today?
- Hot peper helps to cope with worms very fast and effective but in case if you eat it fresh. This option is only suitable for adults. The best treatment for children is to give carrots and carrot juice in large quantities.
- If you want to cleanse your body of harmful parasites, you must enrich your diet with products such as raw onions and fresh garlic. Chopped onion or garlic is added to many dishes, to sandwiches and various salads, also to cottage cheese along with spices, which should be eaten with boiled potatoes. For medical purposes it is useful to put cinnamon and cumin in dishes with spices.
- Important: If you treating yourself with folk remedies for worms – it is necessary to drink a decoction of camomile and fennel chamomile as much as possible. Also you can add oils of lavender, tea tree, bergamot – you need to add 1 or 2 drops to any food. Later, after 5-7 days, when the helminths are completely gone, it is necessary to repeat the course of treatment for prevention purpose. if you have pets- it is necessary to give antihist preparations to your pet at the same time.
- Divide 1 onion into 4 parts. Put all of them into the cup with boiled water and leave it for the whole night. In the morning drink this water on an empty stomach. This treatment should be done within 7 days.
- It is also useful to eat pumpkin seeds on an empty stomach – 2 small spoons.(for mature people and children they can be crushed). After this, you will need to take a laxative (a large dose). If necessary, this procedure can be repeated.
- An excellent remedy for helminths is garlic. Worms come out if you eat with melted or boiled milk immediately 10 cloves of garlic (large, desirable). Garlic (2 or 3 teeth) can be eaten on an empty stomach, then after 2 hours to drink a quick laxative.
- Cut the onions and put them in a bottle. The number of onions should be equal half the bottle. Pour the bottle with alcohol or vodka. Keep it for 10 days. Drink a few tablespoons each time before the food intake. For children – you can use boiling water instead of vodka. Do all the same way and give the child to drink a tincture for several days, half a glass during a day.