To realize your dreams and to achieve success – you must have a good and strong health. We tried to collect the main simple rules about healthy lifestyle. Let’s look at them and find out how to live healthy and never worry about our well-being.
Important: You need to sleep from 7 to 9 hours in the night time. But some people can have a sleep time from 5 to 6 hours, which is absolutely normal for them. It depends on how your body reacts to it.
- Do not mix many varieties of food at once. Do not eat soup together with another meal. Don’t eat second dish just after the first one. As an example: soup and after it straight away a potato, after 5 minutes – a dessert, then tea with a cake and so on.
- Try not to overeat. Just eat the usual portion, even if after a meal you feel a small hunger – this is better than feeling heaviness in the stomach.
- Nobody really needs sugar, you can eat cakes sometimes (candy and chocolate rarely).
- Eat fruits before the food. 30 minutes before food intake. It is better not to get any fruits after the main meal.
- Do not drink water before the meals and after the food for 1-2 hours.
- It is better not eat after 19:00, the maximum you can eat is an apple.
- You should try to make sure that your diet is at least 60% made of fruits and vegetables. You need to eat more fruits, vegetables and salads.
- Try not to eat too much meat. When you having dishes with meat, it is desirable to eat vegetables (the best is cucumbers). Because vegetables promote even more protein absorption.
- Do not drink more than two cups of tea or coffee a day.
- Do not use chemistry (crackers, chips, cola, carbonated and energy drinks etc.)
- Do not drink a lot of alcohol, and if you can, give it up for good, as well as smoking.
- Among the best dishes are cereals and salads.
- Do not eat 2-3 hours before physical exercises.
- As soon as possible: limit the food which has heat treatment. It does not need to be heated much, enough to be warm. Because as more heat in it, as less useful substances remain in it.
Move as much as possible- walk, run, do sports.
- Try to sit as little as possible. And especially if your work is related to the fact that you need to sit a lot, then at least every hour make a break for 5 minutes. Walk, stretch your neck, back, legs.
- Never forget about hygiene (wash hands before meals, etc.).
- Emotions. Try to enjoy life as much as possible and stress less about everything. Emotions play a very big role in the health of any person.