Among the serious health problems in modern humans, the symptoms of pancreatic diseases occupy the first position on its prevalence in all age groups.
The anatomy of the body:
- Usually their appearance is associated with malnutrition and deteriorating environmental conditions.
- Of course, abuse of tobacco and alcohol, as well as constant stress – it is also a direct way to problems with digestion, and endocrine glands.
- That is why the symptoms of diseases of the pancreas, as well as all actions to counter this disease should be known to everyone to pay attention to their health.
- Due to the proximity to the gallbladder cancer, it is often inflammation leads to the manifestation of symptoms of the disease and the endocrine organs.
The main symptoms and signs:
It is noted that the symptoms of pancreatic diseases at an early stage of the disease – appear equally and accompany almost all the inflammatory processes in the body.
The following signs of pancreatic disease:
- In the area where the lower ribs, the pain of herpes zoster is an acute character with the typical burning sensation;
- When the pain reaches a peak, vomiting may occur. Content vomiting in most cases has a sour smell;
- Against the background of the first signs of pancreatic disease, there is a significant loss of appetite;
- Pain relief is celebrated at a time when the patient tilts the body forward;
In most cases diagnosed fever;
- There is pain on palpation of the abdomen to the right and above the navel.
Since the symptoms of pancreatic diseases are very bright and distinctive, the specialist to diagnose them is not difficult.
- Acute pain in chronic pancreatitis, for example – are developing very quickly. Within a short period of time, the patient is experiencing discomfort, even during a simple lying on his back.
- A relief it brings only position tilted forward body in a sitting posture. In some cases, symptoms of pancreatic disease symptoms become serious organ damage reflection.
- Thus, persistent nausea and vomiting – an alarming sign, it requires immediate treatment for medical assistance.
- And in the case along with the nausea observed the patient’s body temperature jump, it may indicate prostate tissue death – necrosis.
Quite often resulting pain can be confused with diseases are not the pancreas, and other organs – kidneys, spine (low back pain).
- Sometimes similar pains occur with shingles. There reception by which to differentiate pancreatic disease becomes much easier.
- So, there is pain in osteochondrosis of the spine, and gives specific zoster rash.
- Acute inflammation of the kidneys can be determined tapping the lumbar, which responds to acute pain, which is not observed in pancreatic diseases.
Causes of diseases:
- It is important to determine the causes of diseases of the pancreas – in fact any changes in its functioning to cause problems in other systems and organs.
- Pain is the main symptom of pancreatic diseases. His paroxysmal in nature indicates that the entire gland or part of the body – is unable to cope with the usual load.
- As a result of failure of the prostate, a chain reaction occurs, which consists in stopping the release of insulin in the blood. This leads to a spike in blood sugar, which is reflected in the title.
But the extra weight – it’s not the only problem, as large sugar levels – a direct path to blindness and limb amputation.
- Increased sugar adversely affect blood circulation, which in turn leads to irreversible processes in necrotic tissue.
- That is why, in pancreatic diseases, you need to carefully study and establish their causes.
- The described scenario reflects the impact of diffuse disturbances in the gland.
If the violations are reactive, then there are problems with the assimilation of nutrients at the level of absorbability, which also negatively affects the condition of the body.
If you long to ignore the need for a campaign to the doctor with a pain in the pancreas, it is possible to miss the moment when the breach of its work will be irreversible and the treatment will no longer make sense.
Scientists have identified the following causes of pancreatic diseases:
- Eating is done at the wrong time;
- The menu is a lot of spicy, salty and other irritating the digestive tract of food;
- Smoking and alcohol presence in the everyday menu;
- Cholecystitis in acute and chronic forms;
- Diseases of the stomach;
- Dysbacteriosis in the upper sections of the intestine;
- Gallbladder with stones or suspension.
- Since pancreas disease symptoms are the same for different illnesses related to this organ, an additional
- medical examination is required for their differentiation.
Surveys and prevention:
- Diagnosis of diseases of the pancreas begins with a full-time appointment with the doctor. He noted the general appearance of the patient – the condition and color of the mucous membranes and skin.
- Palpation will allow for the successful separation of diseases of the pancreas from the transverse colon inflammation and early treatment.
- The examination of the patient, on the left side, in the case of pancreatic diseases – pain on palpation significantly weakened.
- Only in this way pancreas disease symptoms can be reliably differentiated from other similar ailments.
The surveys include a range of studies:
Firstly, the appointed laboratory tests in which the level is determined by pancreatic enzymes. In some cases, assays were performed after receiving secretion stimulators. In addition to blood, urine studied at A-amylase. The feces revealed trypsin and chymotrypsin. Also popular test Lund and PABA test. When feces patient study compares the amount of fat entering the body and isolated from it. To check the status of assigned study carbohydrate metabolism of glucose which is in the blood and the body’s tolerance to it;
Distributed immunological and instrumental methods to refine pancreatic disease;
Distributed by the X-ray method of study – plan radiography of the entire pancreas. You can use it to determine how increased body. More advanced and modern methods – tomography angiography and allow a more accurate picture and image prostate departments.
US – one of the main methods among the studies, which allows you to complete the picture of pancreatic diseases.
Specialist receives all the necessary body size, its thickness, learns how the contours are defined.
It is also an opportunity for a full assessment of the status of not only the cancer, but also those bodies which surround it. In the case of increased echogenicity, we can assume the presence of inflammation.