- International and chemical name: permethrin; (3-phenoxyphenyl) methyl 3- (2,2-dihloretenil) -2,2-dimethylcyclopropane carboxylic acid;
- Basic physical and chemical characteristics: clear liquid slightly yellow color, with a characteristic smell of alcohol, which is consists in the aerosol. At the outlet of the container constitutes a dispersed stream;
- Composition. 1 g of permethrin solution comprises 5 mg;
- other components: 96% ethyl alcohol or ethyl alcohol Rectified ethonium, chloride, purified water.
The form of the drug. Spray for outdoor use.
Pharmacotherapeutic group. Agents that act on the ectoparasites. Pyrethrins, including synthetic part. ATC code R03A C04.
Effects of the drug.
Pharmacodynamics. Permethrin – the contact insecticide action, which belongs to the group of synthetic pyrethroids. Highly effective against many types of arthropods (lice, fleas, ticks, including scabies and others ectoparasites) and low toxicity to warm-blooded animals. Suppresses the development and causes the death of the larvae, maggots and mature individuals.
Pharmacokinetics. After each application of absorption is not more than 2%. Part of a substance that enters the systemic circulation, is rapidly hydrolyzed to inactive metabolites are excreted by the kidneys exclusively. When disposable surface treatment affected lice action lasts from 2 to 6 weeks.
Indications for use. Pediculosis (head, pubic).
Method of use and dosage. Outwardly. Hair well moistened with a solution of permethrin, rubbing the drug in the hair roots. After the treatment, the drug is left on the hair for 10 – 40 minutes (the head can be covered with a handkerchief), then thoroughly rinsed with warm running water and soap or shampoo and dried in a conventional manner. After washing your hair combed thick comb to remove dead parasites; in the case of finding live lice treatment is repeated before the next washing hair or 7 days.
This medicine is the most popular nowadays as a means of ectoparasites, effective 100%. Highly recommended by doctors and specialists. You can buy this drug in our online store. Check the reviews and read the description carefully.
- Consumption of products depending on hair thickness and length – from 10 to 60 ml.
- Side effect. Rarely – allergic reactions such as skin rash.
- Contraindications. Hypersensitivity to permethrin and excipients of the drug.
- Overdose. Not described.
Features of use. Processing is carried out in a well ventilated area. When processing permethrin should avoid contact with the spray on the mucous membranes of the eyes, nose, mouth, urinary tract.
- In case of contact with the drug on the mucous membranes of the past should be rinsed with water. After the treatment, you must wash your hands and rinse your mouth with running water.
- Interaction with other medicinal products. Not described.
- Terms and Conditions of storage. Keep out of reach of children at or above 25 ° C. Shelf life – 3 years.