In many infectious diseases your doctor prescribe you a pharmaceutical form as “Doxycycline”. The use of this product should be administered in accordance with the advice of spices and take into account not only the amount, and the reception. Since Doxycycline Hyclate 100 mg refers to a group of medicines, its careless use can not only did not alleviate the disease, and significantly harm for human health.
The composition and characteristics of “Doxycycline”
- Widely recognized in international medical organizations, the title of the product is «Doxycycline». Before- the only name was doxycycline hydrochloride.
- It is a bacteriostatic semi-synthetic antibiotic tetracycline, which has quite a large range of acts on intracellular pathogens. “Doxycycline” acts by inhibition of protein synthesis in the cell of the microorganism and Blackout aminoatsily-RNA 30S ribosomal subunit in the membrane.
- This product has many types of highly sensitive staphylococci, and such microorganisms as Neisseria meningitidis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Entamoeba histolytica, Salmonella spp and others. In addition, if you are prescribed “Doxycycline”, it will reduce the use of active agents of many infectious diseases.
- Among them may be referred to the plague, and tularemia bacterium, Vibrio cholerae, different chlamydia, rickettsia, brucella and legionella. At the same time, he has almost no effect on the many strains of Proteus, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Many drugs of tetracycline group possess similar qualities. Still one of the best considered particularly “Doxycycline”. The use of this product allows less to suppress intestinal flora, with all this, it is better absorbed, but its effect is more lasting.
- This antibiotic is produced in various forms: in the form of capsules, lyophilizate, injection solution, pills and pellets of conventional coated. The effect of the product is not dependent on the form in which it you have acquired, whether a solution or pills. “Doxycycline” affects different pathogens at a time different, because in any case it has to be agreed with the doctor, and the method and dosage are designed strictly personal.
- The product has found its application in the treatment of infectious diseases of the respiratory tract, upper respiratory tract, the genitourinary system, the gastrointestinal tract, biliary tract, and skin tissue myagenko. In addition, it will be useful in infectious eye diseases, typhoid, syphilis, yaws, cholera, malaria, actinomycosis, and many others.
Just “Doxycycline”, which justified the use of a wide range of acts, encompassing useful in therapy in the treatment of trachoma, psittacosis, pertussis, sepsis, peritonitis, psittacosis, osteomyelitis, etc. It prescribed as a preventive agent of suppurative complications in the postoperative period and during short trips in areas where malaria strains resistant to sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine and chloroquine.
Often the product is used at one time or daily rate divided by twice – morning and evening. In addition, for the creation of the necessary operational concentration of this product should be in the first welcome to use a double dose. Do not forget that it is prolonged, in other words, long-term action and does not require multiple reception for all days.
How and when taking other medications, you need to carefully listen to your own body’s reaction to doxycycline. Adverse action of this product may be expressed in increased intracranial pressure, so that there is loss of appetite, headache, vomiting. In addition, it may be a toxic effect in the form of dizziness and a feeling of instability.
The digestive system can respond to the use of antibiotics nausea, enterocolitis, diarrhea, constipation, glossitis, or dysphagia. It is also likely allergic reactions such as rash, pruritus, angioedema.
There are other side acts of the product. But almost everything depends on the personal intolerance to tetracycline or features of infectious disease. In this case, it is recommended to stop taking the drug and consult a doctor.